To place an Order online click on the following secured link and fill out the requested information.
By submitting your request online, you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
Shipper and Browns Auto Transport Services Agree to the Following:
1. The carrier and driver jointly and separately are authorized to operate and transport his/her or their motor vehicle between its pick up location and the destination set forth on this shipping order-bill of lading.
2. Trucking damage claims are covered by the carrier. All claims must be noted and signed for at time of delivery, and submitted in writing within 72 hours of delivery.
3. Browns Auto Transport Services Services agrees to provide a carrier to transport your vehicle as promptly as possible in accordance with your instructions but cannot guarantee pick-up or delivery on a specified date. An administration fee of $50 will be charged for orders canceled prior to one week after the requested available pick up date. ( 7 Business days ) If the vehicle is or becomes inoperable during transit and is not noted on the contract then a $150 additional inoperable fee applies upon delivery. Browns Auto Transport Services Services does not agree to pay for your rental of any vehicle, nor shall it be liable for failure of mechanical or operating parts of your vehicle.
4. Pick up and delivery is from commercial loading zones in your area, or from your door unless residential area restrictions apply. Pick-ups by appointment are available for an additional fee, by smaller unrestricted auto carriers. If shipper is not available at delivery, vehicle will be delivered to a terminal, and there will be an extra charge for storage and delivery.
5. Shipper shall remove all non-permanent outside mounted luggage and other racks prior to shipment. Vehicles must be tendered to carrier in good running condition with no more than a half tank of fuel. Carrier will not be liable for damage caused by leaking fluids, freezing, exhaust systems, or antennas not tied down. Any claim for loss or damage must be noted and signed on condition report at time of delivery.
6. It is not recommended to leave personal items in the automobile. Carriers do not have the authority by the Department of Transportation to haul household items. Carrier is not liable for personal items left in the vehicle, or for damage caused to the vehicle from personal items. Items may be removed from the vehicle by law enforcement officers upon random inspections at the shipper's expense. For overseas shipments (including Hawaii) vehicles must be empty, except for factory-installed equipment. Any article left in vehicle will be removed at shipper’s expense.
7. No electronic equipment, valuables, plants, live pets, alcohol, drugs or firearms, may be left in the vehicle.
8. Overseas orders must be prepaid by cashier’s check or credit card. Overseas orders are subject to a $150 cancellation fee (excluding Hawaii). Cars must be empty except for factory-installed equipment. Indicate serial #, and give car’s approximate value in U.S. dollars.
9. Shipper warrants that he will pay the price quoted due Browns Auto Transport Services for delivered vehicles, and will not seek to charge back a credit card or stop a check to offset any dispute for damage claims. Department of Transportation regulations require that all claims be filed in writing and all tariffs be paid in full before a claim is processed.
This supersedes all prior written or oral representation of Browns Auto Transport Services and constitutes the entire agreement between shipper and Browns Auto Transport Services and may not be changed except in writing signed by an officer of Browns Auto Transport Services